Seeking Job as System Admin, Network Admin, Computer Operator
I am currently looking for IT related support job or any vacant position commensurate to my qualifications. Below are the summary of my qualifications:
BS Computer Science Degree, Available to offer my service to help in IT related projects and IT related assignments..
IP Network Implementation
• Good Knowledge in planning, design, Configuring and Troubleshooting of LAN and WAN.
• Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco Routers.
• Implementing routing Protocols such as RIP (V1 and V2), IGRP, EIGRP, and OSPF.
• Implementing NAT, PAT, Access-lists and Prefix lists.
• Designing IP addressing schemes using Subnets and VLSM.
• IPv4, IPv6 Routing
• Router and Switch Configuration
• IP Network Security
• Expert in Computer Hardware and Troubleshooting Transmission and switching system
• Configuring and troubleshooting DSL modems for Internet access.
• Investigated drop calls and other network failures and resolved all issues.
• Proactive in assessing and making recommendations for improvement.
• Comprehensive knowledge of networking concepts.
• Evaluating new software and hardware technologies.
• I have learned the course CCNP in IT networking side
• Experience Network issues, Routers and Switches, Backup and Resource utilization issues.
Knowledge on Microsoft Office applications
Able to mentor junior personnel.
Willing to travel based on assigned project demands
Ability to clearly, quickly and succinctly document work Prepared summaries for reports and analyzed them.